The first thing we do is invite you to an interview and meet you to talk about your expectations, needs and prior knowledge, if you already have.
If you are not in Buenos Aires, we offer you to have this chat online so you can plan your course before traveling.
With that information, we can organize your classes taking into account:
- How long you will be in Buenos Aires.
- If you go to work or school while learning Spanish.
- If you are travelling to other countries in Latin America.
For advanced student we can also offer the following:
- put the emphasis on literature, history, film, art, theatre, etc.
- Learn the day-to-day Spanish of Buenos Aires and the Lunfardo with audiovisual material, literature, newspapers, magazines, etc.
Who will be teaching you?
Each of our professors have graduated with a degree in language and literature or are advanced students. They highly enjoy teaching and have a broad range of experience as well as draw on their own experience of having learned foreign languages. They have a very strong understanding of Latin American language and culture. All of them are fluent in English to secure a common level of communication with the students.
Flexibility in scheduling classes
All classes are scheduled weekly according to your preference and time availability.
At your convenience we are open to teach you at our school, in your home or place of work or in a cafe you may choose what is most suitable for you.
We are in the heart of Palermo Soho, one block from the Plaza Palermo Viejo
and three of the square Julio Cortázar, also called Plaza Serrano.
Palermo Soho is a recent name for a traditional area of Palermo Viejo, the second oldest neighbourhood in Buenos Aires.
The name Soho alludes to the fusion of vibrant designer shops, accessories and fashion, art galleries, restaurants and cafes, all this joins the bohemian atmosphere that keeps this area once home to writers like Borges and Cortázar.
• Registration free of charge!: In Ayres de Español we do not charge any registration fee, you only will be charged for scheduled classes.
• Both the initial interview and assessment are free of charge.
• Study materials are included in the cost of the classes.
• Once a week we welcome you to our Conversation Group in Spanish.